The Cisco DX650 Add-on contains sample projects designed to help you grasp some of the useful Cisco APIs. Read below for instructions on how to get your workspace set up to open these sample projects.Setup Cisco DX650 Add-on
First, you must download and install the Cisco DX650 Add-on. Click here to download the "Cisco DX650 Add-on Installation Guide" (under the "Documents" section).
NOTE: You must have the Android 4.0.3-4.0.4 (API 15) platform installed through the SDK Manager before installing the Cisco DX650 Add-on. Click here for more information on the SDK Manager.Opening Sample Projects Provided With Cisco DX650 Add-on
1. Open Eclipse.
2. Select "File > New > Other..." or press Ctrl+N on the keyboard
3. Select "Android Sample Project" and click "Next >"
4. Select the Cisco DX650 Add-on as your build target.
5. Select the sample to load into your workspace.
6. Optionally, give the project a new name in the "Project Name:" field
7. Click Finish.Sample ProjectsCreateCallSample:
an example of how to create a call using the Cisco Telephony APIs.SamplePhoneListener:
an example of how to detect and perform an action when a phone call ends.FrontCameraSample:
an example of how to write an application that uses the front face camera on the Cisco DX650. Click here for more information regarding the front camera on the Cisco DX650.