1. A small browser plugin is required for signalling and media termination. Obtain Cisco Unified CM software, hardware, and licenses from Cisco Marketplace or local Cisco sales representative. Then download and install the Webphone plugin from CCO.
2. Download the SDK from the resources section
3. Follow the “Getting started” instructions found in the readme.txt file
As part of our reference implementation we have included a server side reference application built using node.js which can be used to enhance the capabilities of this SDK. It demonstrates how to perform a directory integration for search and name number resolution.
4. Details of this reference implementation can he found in the node section of the SDK download
Our reference implementation also includes WebEx and IM capabilities.
5. in order to build IM and Presence capabilities into your application, please find details on getting started with CAXL here
6. You can find details on how to integration WebEx capabilities here
7. To integrate Messaging capabilities follow this link